FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST
The truth is that you get what you pay for and this living artwork will be on your body permanently. Mitch takes great pride in providing a piece that stands the test of time by using high quality inks, implements, and 100% customized and original art. You will never see him duplicate a design. Mitch’s philosophy is that we are all unique and that is shown in his superlative, one-of-a-kind designs.
Additionally, the price will greatly depend on what you will be having tattooed and how long it is projected to complete. Because Mitch does a majority of larger pieces and because of how much space he covers in one session, the investment is a per diem rate.
WHY DO YOU PREFER TO COMPLETE LARGER PIECES (BACKS/FULL SLEEVES) OVER A FEW DAYS AND NOT SPREAD OUT?
The reason Mitch schedules this way is to aid in the healing process and to speed up recovery time. Because of how light handed and quick Mitch is while tattooing, most clients find that they have completely healed tattoos within two weeks, even after sitting for multiple sessions.
WHAT STYLE OF TATTOOING DO YOU DO?
Mitch has experience in several different styles of tattooing but has found that his passion as an artist truly is expressed in Sacred Geometry and Ornamental Blackwork.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TIP MY ARTIST?
This is totally up to you! As a service provider, it is always greatly appreciated when you take care of them after they have been taking care of you in such a personal and intimate way with something that you will be wearing for the rest of your life. While there is no “set amount” to tip, your artist will always appreciate that you took the opportunity to do so.
WILL GETTING TATTOOED HURT?
While everyone has different levels of pain tolerance, most would agree that getting tattooed averages about 3/10 in pain. It’s definitely not like breaking a leg or having a baby but its also, no papercut!
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
When Can I Not Get Tattooed?
*Taking blood thinners
*If you don’t have identification
*Or you have your kids with you!
MITCH B TATTOOS
● For the first 2 weeks wash your tattoo 3 times a day with clean hands, warm water and antibacterial soap – ideally, morning, afternoon and evening.
● For the first 3 days, wrap your tattoo in saran wrap for 6-8 hours. Most clients prefer to do this overnight while sleeping but it’s up to you. Always wash your tattoo after removing the saran wrap.
● When showering, please make your tattoo the last area you expose to water & wash.
You do not want to waterlog your new ink!
● Wash your healing tattoo with clean hands only; never use a loofah, towel, etc., as they harbor bacteria.
● After you have washed your tattoo, pat it with a clean and sanitary paper towel then allow the tattoo to completely air dry.
● Once the tattoo has air dried and feels tight, then apply a very thin layer of ointment over the tattooed area.
● Continue the above process until your tattoo is fully healed. You will notice certain areas are healing faster than others, continue to use the ointment on healing areas and then use the oil on healed areas. ● During the peeling process, please allow the skin to shed naturally during the washing process. Do not pick at it whatsoever, especially when it is dry.
● Ease the healing process by switching Tylenol and Ibuprofen every 4 hours. Elevate & ice accordingly. Stretch & maintain range of motion but do not overwork yourself as you do not want your skin to split. Eat well, hydrate and rest, your body just endured a lot so spoil yourself!
● Your healing tattoo is essentially an open wound so please keep it clean! Wherever you choose to rest, make sure the space is clean and free of pet hair and/or loose fibers.
● Avoid sun exposure while your tattoo is healing. After your tattoo has healed, use SPF 30 to protect it from sun damage.
Copyright © 2021-2023 Reeper Tech. All Rights Reserved
This site is powered by Reeper Tech